Magnolia Market and Texas Treasures

Living in a rental home creates a few decorating challenges in that you are limited to what you can change.  I seem to fall into the old cliche "bloom where you are planted".  Which translates - work with what you've got!   So I work with yellow walls instead of the soft whites and grays I prefer.

In a previous post, I wrote about my trip to Waco, TX and the treasures purchased at the Magnolia Market and Junque in the Trunk.  While I am still moving some of those treasures around trying to find their perfect spot, a few of them have found their special place...for now.  :-) 

I love this basket with the coverless books, pail and paintbrushes.


It is sitting in our upstairs hallway on the recently refurbished table.  While it is a little rustic, it works nicely next to a vintage typewriter.

 
Remember this shelf and sign?

 
When I saw them I knew they would work perfectly in our guest bath.
 
 
Books and signs can be displayed anywhere.  They are a great fit for this tiny bathroom that needed that little something extra.

I will be posting more photos as I place the remaining treasures.  Happy Tuesday!

No comments

Please leave a comment! I do love hearing from you and enjoy visiting your blogs. I will respond via email or by replying to your comment here on my blog! Have a wonderful day!